Free Halloween One Spooky Night
Bulletin Board Display Banner
Create a colorful Halloween bulletin board display
featuring your students' Halloween stories using this
FREE "One Spooky Night" bulletin board banner.
I hope this free Halloween banner helps save you time in designing
and decorating your classroom bulletin board displays this October.
On this free teaching resources page, you will find a 5 page Halloween "One Spooky Night" banner that you can download, print out, and assemble to display in your classroom.
Students love writing spooky stories, so Halloween is a great time to have your students write a story. Use this free banner as a title and centerpiece for your bulletin board display featuring your students' finished Halloween stories.
I know that it takes teachers a lot of time to design and assemble their classroom bulletin board displays. Many teachers spend their valuable time cutting out large display letters or making a banner at home on their own computers.
In order to help save you time in assembling a Halloween bulletin board display, I have designed a free 5 page banner, which you can download below.
This free banner is my way of saying
"Thank You" for visiting Unique Teaching Resources!
Click on the link below to download this FREE bulletin board banner
To assemble this free bulletin board display banner, follow these directions:
Above: Free "Halloween: One Spooky Night" Bulletin Board Display Banner
- Download and save this free teaching resource to your computer by clicking on the underlined link found above (it is a zipped PDF file).
- Open and print this free "One Spooky Night" classroom banner.
- Trim the edges off the right side of each page.
- Using a large flat surface, lay out the 5 pages (shown above) so that they overlap slightly and the edges, text, and graphics are aligned evenly.
- Glue the pages together.
- Turn the banner over and tape the back pieces together so that they are secure.
- Cut the top and bottom edges off of the banner.
- If you have access to a laminating machine, I recommend that you laminate your "One Spooky Night" banner so that it will be more durable and you can use it again in the future.
Please feel free to share a link to this page with your teaching colleagues.
This free banner is the copyrighted property of Unique Teaching Resources and you may not post or share it on your own website, blog, or social media post as your own free download.
Instead, I invite you to share a link to this page:
Thank you very much for observing Unique Teaching Resources' copyright procedures.
Projects and Lesson Plans For
Halloween and October
1. Halloween Projects and Lessons Plans:
2. Read Aloud Books For Halloween:
- Stellaluna - Janell Cannon - Bat Templates and Project
3. Creative Writing Prompts and Ideas:
4. FREE October Download:
Creative Writing Prompts For October
Are you looking for some creative writing ideas
and prompts to use for Halloween and October?
Creative Writing Prompts
Click HERE (or on this calendar) to view a LARGE list of creative writing ideas for the month of October.
More Free Banners For You To Download:
Click on the underlined links below to view and
download each of these FREE bulletin board banners.
Thank you for visiting this
Free Halloween Haunted House
Bulletin Board Display Banner page.