Book Report Projects: Value Pack
Save 70% on a Bundled Set of
27 Fun and One of a Kind Book Report Templates
Engage your students in fun and challenging reading activities all year long with this Value Pack of 27 unique book report templates and 14 FREE resources.
27 Book Report Projects
(+14 Free Projects!)
Regular Price = $134.73
70% Off Price = $39.99
This bundled set of 27 book report projects will provide you with tons of fun reading activities to last the entire school year!
- Your students will love these extra large templates!
- Great for group projects and individual student book reports.
- Create eye-catching bulletin board displays with your students finished projects.
Shown Above: Cheeseburger, Rocket, Main Character Bodies, Turtle, and Star Book Report Projects
Make Reading Fun!
- Are your students bored of traditional one page book report worksheets?
- Do you want to engage your students in fun, challenging, and creative reading activities?
- Do you want to save yourself valuable time in planning?
- Do you want to create colorful and eye-catching bulletin board displays that will impress your principal, parents, and other teachers?
If you answered YES! to these questions, then this Value Pack is ideal for YOU!
This Value Pack Includes 27 Book Report Projects:
Shown Above: Cheeseburger, Main Character Body, and Castle Book Report Projects
- Cheeseburger ($4.99) View
- Sandwich ($4.99) View
- Pizza Venn Diagram ($4.99) View
- Birthday Cake ($4.99) View
- Main Character Body ($4.99) View
- Game Board ($4.99) View
- Wanted Poster ($4.99) View
- Vacation Suitcase ($4.99) View
- First Place Trophy ($4.99) View
- Biography Newspaper ($4.99) View
- Star ($4.99) View
- Extra Large Turtle ($4.99) View
- Dive Into Reading Fish ($4.99) View
- Butterfly ($4.99) View
- Caterpillar ($4.99) View
- Dog ($4.99) View
- Cell Phone ($4.99) View
- Radio ($4.99) View
- Movie Camera ($4.99) View
- Computer ($4.99) View
- House ($4.99) View
- Extra Large Castle ($4.99) View
- School Bus ($4.99) View
- Rocket ($4.99) View
- Cause and Effect Tree ($4.99) View
- Sunflower ($4.99) View
- Mountain Story Map ($4.99) View
Total Price = $134.73
Value Pack Price ==> $39.99
I've also included 14 Free Projects in this bundled set.
Value of Free Gifts ==> $67.45
Shown Above: Amazing Reading Race Sticker Chart, Witch Templates, Turkey Templates, Snowman Templates, E.A.R.T.H. Acrostic Poem, Dive Into Reading Fish Sticker Charts, and Family Tree Project
- 66 Award Certificate Pack ($3.50) View
- Amazing Reading Race Maps and Passport ($3.50) View
- Dive Into Reading Fish Sticker Charts ($8.50) View
- Dive Into the Parts of Speech Fish Display Set ($8.50) View
- Punctuation Puppies Display Set ($7.50) View
- Student Information Bus Templates ($4.99) View
- Meet the Stars of Our Classroom ($3.99) View
- P.E.A.C.E. Acrostic Poems ($3.99) View
- Witch and Cauldron Writing Templates ($2.99) View
- Turkey Creative Writing Templates ($3.50) View
- Snowman Creative Writing Templates ($3.50) View
- E.A.R.T.H. Day Acrostic Poem ($3.99) View
- Family Tree Templates ($6.00) View
- Mother's Day Flower Templates ($3.00) View
Total Price = $67.45
Your Price ==> FREE!
A Note About Your Purchase: You will be emailed a download link for this Book Report Value Pack so that you can download, save, print, and use these resources today!
- Secure payment method through Paypal.
- Use your credit card or Paypal account.
- Save and reuse the resources forever.
- Print as many copies as you need for your students.
- After your payment has been confirmed with Paypal, you will automatically be sent an email from Paypal/Payloadz that contains your download link in it.
- This process usually takes less than 20 minutes, so you will be able to download, save, and print these projects today!
- This large Value Pack is around 145 MB in file size. Depending on your Internet speed, it should take you between 2 - 8 minutes to download this set.
About the Book Report Projects in this Value Pack
Name: Stephanie (Grade 4)
From: New York, U.S.A.
Hi Heidi, I just wanted to update you my purchases. We love them!! We started working on our star book reports this week for "Frindle" It is working out great! I think we will do the character book report for our social studies book, "The Kid Who Ran For President." I love, love, love your products and they are so organized and easy to create!
Name: Margaret (Grade 5)
From: Victoria, Australia
Dear Heidi, I just wanted to say thank you for the most amazing teaching resources that I have ever come across in my thirty years of teaching. I have used many of your book report projects this year and my students absolutely loved them. What was particularly pleasing was seeing some of my reluctant readers (especially the boys) really wanting to read books and complete the activities. Keep up the great work!
Name: H. Dyson (Year 3)
Hello from Scotland! Thank you very much for the Biography Book Report Newspaper Project. I am looking forward to my pupils completing them during their work on Mary, Queen of Scots. I would just like to say a huge thank you for all the great resources that you have available on your website - they are so creative and very motivating.
Name: Shirley (Grade 1)
From: Florida, USA
Hi Heidi, I thought you would like to know that I just finished doing the rocket book report projects with my 1st graders. THEY LOVED IT!! I will be looping up to 2nd Grade with them next year, so I am saving the school bus book report for the beginning of the year. You can bet that I will be ordering others!
Name: Mary (Grade 4)
From: New York, U.S.A.
I feel so fortunate to have found your website and I have referred several of my co-workers to your website. Just for the month of January, there were three teachers displaying your book report projects. I had the 1st place trophy reports, my neighbor to the left had the computer reports, and my neighbor to the right had the birthday cake reports. Thank you so very much for all of your work!