Free Download of the Day #1
Wednesday, September 6, 2016
Teachers Have Class! Newsletter
Welcome to My Free Download of the Day page!
I created this free gift page to let these teachers know that I appreciate them very much:
- Teachers who have made a purchase on Unique Teaching Resources.
- Teachers who have subscribed to my newsletter "Teachers Have Class!"
- Teachers who have "liked" our Facebook page and follow my posts.
- Teachers who have downloaded one of the free resources on my website.
The free download on this page is only available for a short period of time.
When this countdown timer reaches zero, today's free resource will no longer be available.
Free Download of the Day #1
Wednesday, September 6
Pencil Box Templates: We Are Colorful Students
For Grades 1 - 8 (Grade Level Specific)
Value of Your Free Gift ==> $3.50
Note: For teachers in countries that spell color with a "u," there are also templates with colourful written on them.
Are you looking for a creative writing assignment and bulletin board display that is individualized to the grade level that you teach?
This resource set has 8 separate writing templates that have Grades 1 - 8 written on the student worksheets and templates.
For this creative writing assignment:
- Students choose 5 words or phases that describe themselves and write them in the 5 pencils.
- In the pencil box area, students write a description about themselves, as well as their birthdays along the side of the box.
This Free Download of the Day includes:
- First draft writing worksheet
- Black and white pencil box template
- Color pencil box template
- 5 page bulletin board display banner
- 4 colorful pencil box bulletin board display accent pieces
1. First Draft Student Worksheet
There are separate worksheets for Grades 1 - 8. Above is an example of the Grade 3 first draft worksheet.
2. Final Draft Templates
There are separate templates for Grades 1 - 8. Above is an example of the Grade 3 pencil box template.
3. Examples of Color Templates
There are separate color templates for Grades 1 - 8. Above is an example of the Grade 3 pencil box template.
4. Matching 5 Page Bulletin Board Display Banner
There are separate banners for Grades 1 - 8. Above is an example of the Grade 1 banner.
To assemble this 5 page banner, follow these directions:
- Trim the edges off the right side of each page.
- Using a large flat surface, lay out the 5 pages so that they overlap slightly and the edges, text, and graphics are aligned evenly.
- Glue the pages together.
- Turn the banner over and tape the back pieces together so that they are secure.
- Cut the top and bottom edges off of the banner.
5. Bulletin Board Accent Pieces
Classroom Calendar Set
These Pieces Fit Inside Pocket Charts
My free calendar sets can be displayed on a bulletin board or placed inside a pocket chart.
Each calendar set includes:
- 2 page banner
- large days of the week
- small days of the week
- square dates for 1 - 31
- birthday squares
- blank square
- Click on the September graphic below to download your free September calendar set.
- Click on the months below to download all 12 FREE sets of classroom calendars.
Are you looking for ideas for creative writing prompts September?
Creative Writing Prompts
Click HERE (or on this calendar) to view a LARGE list of creative writing ideas for the month of September.
Are you looking fun projects and activities for Back To School?
Click on the chalkboards below to view the different categories of Back To School teaching resources that are available on this website.
Did you arrive at this page from Unique Teaching Resources'
Facebook page or Pinterest boards?
If that is the case, I would like to invite you to sign up for my newsletter: Teachers Have Class!
- In Teachers Have Class, you will be notified about the Free Downloads of the Day (just like the one on this page).
- You'll also receive information about special sales that are only made available to teachers who have subscribed to my newsletter.
Sign Up For Teachers Have Class!
You'll receive two complimentary gifts (shown below) as part of the subscription process.
- Privacy is very important to me. I will not sell, rent, or give your name or address to anyone.
- At any point, you can select the link at the bottom of each email to unsubscribe to "Teachers Have Class."
Thank you for visiting this Free Download of the Day page.
Free Download of the Day