12. I must break the routines and become a person who becomes productive every Monday. I must break the mindset of unhappiness and turn myself into a happy magnet for Mondays. ~ Leggy Saul
13. I really need an extra day between Sunday and Monday.
14. Is it already Monday?
Teachers: Grab your school bag and a cup of coffee. Smile, be positive, and remember that your attitude is contagious. ~ Heidi McDonald
15. Is it already Monday?
16. Is it already Monday?
17. Is it Monday already?
18. It's awful knowing that one seventh of our life will be wasted on Mondays.
19. It's been a long week. ~ A teacher on Monday afternoon
20. It's Monday. Don't forget to be awesome!
21. It takes twice as long for me to not get anything done on Monday as it does the rest of the week.
22. I want to enjoy my life, and don't wish any weekday away. I want each day to matter to me, in some way, even if it's a small tiny way. I love my life. Everyday. That's the spirit we should convey all around us. ~ Akilnathan Logeswaran
23. Just once, I would like to wake up, turn on the news, and hear: Monday has been cancelled, go back to sleep.
24. Monday? But, I wasn’t even finished with Saturday yet.
25. Monday has been cancelled. Go back to sleep.
26. Monday is a fresh start. It's never too late to dig in and begin a new journey of success.
27. Monday is just a reminder that the weekend has past and there are only a few more days before another weekend gets here.
28. Monday is like a math problem. Add the irritation, subtract the sleep, multiply the problems, divide the happiness.