29. Monday is one of my favorite days of the week. My 7th favorite.
30. Monday, Monday. Can’t trust that day. ~ The Mamas & The Papas
31. Monday is the perfect day to day to correct last week's mistakes.
32. Monday morning coffee is just as important as Friday night liquor… almost.
33. Monday should be optional.
34. Mondays are a lot like getting fat. They make you feel sad, sometimes angry and there is not much scope for liking either fat or Mondays for any reason. ~ Garry Moll
35. Mondays are mundane, like Tuesdays minus 24 hours. ~ Jarod Kintz
36. Mondays are the potholes in the road of life. ~ Tom Wilson
37. Mondays are the start of the work week which offer new beginnings 52 times a year! ~ David Dweck
38. There should be a holiday dedicated to all the brave people who show up to work on Mondays.
39. There should be a holiday dedicated to all the brave teachers who show up to work on Mondays.
40. Oh! Yeah I have to go to work on Mondays and yes every one hates Mondays. But I look at it a little differently. I don’t have to work, I GET to work. I am blessed to have a job while many don’t have one. ~ Dinky Manuel
41. On Sunday nights, if you listen closely, you can hear Monday taunting you with the “Jaws” theme.
42. Smonday: The moment when Sunday stops feeling like Sunday and the anxiety of Monday kicks in.
43. Step aside Monday. This is a job for coffee!
44. Teachers: Have you "herd" the news? It's already Monday. ~ Heidi McDonald
45. Teachers: It's Monday again! Wake up! Grab a cup of coffee and have a great week! ~ Heidi McDonald
46. Teachers: It's Monday! Here's an extra large cup of coffee to help wake you up. ~ Heidi McDonald
47. The toughest activity of a week starts right from Monday morning: it is called “Waking Up.”
48. The worst part of my Mondays is hearing you complain about Mondays.
49. Things That I Don’t Like:
50. This is the Mondayest Monday that ever Mondayed.
51. Three Horrible Facts:
52. Wake up every Monday knowing that you can create something amazing this week.
53. WANTED: Friday. Last seen 3 days ago wearing a smile and having a lot of fun. Monday is offering a $500 reward for anyone who can find Friday TODAY! ~ Heidi McDonald
54. When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn't matter whether it is Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions. ~ Edmond Mbiaka
55. Why is Monday so far from Friday but Friday so close to Monday?
56. (Teachers) Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier and healthier life. ~ Germany Kent
57. Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier and healthier life. ~ Germany Kent